Question Question about C++

What is possible to create with C++ related to cheats/hacks?

- I mean is it possible to make a WH or a AIMBOT only in C++ ?
    - Or i need min C++ and C#?
    Last edited by Edward; 09-07-2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: edit question because the old already answaered by myself

you can make a wh and an aimbot in c++ or c# you only need to know ONE you dont need both languages to be able to make a wh or aimbot
    Deadc0de lifetime fullpackage owner ^^ <33

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    you can make a wh and an aimbot in c++ or c# you only need to know ONE you dont need both languages to be able to make a wh or aimbot
    i saw today a external wh written only in C#...so it mean if i want to make a internal i need c++ and C#? but EXTERNAL reach C#?

i am right or wrong?

You are terribly wrong...........

Everything can be done in numerous languages... it can be done in C++ only or C# only or C++ with ASM, in endless variations. If you really think that for a simple WH you have to use C# and to make it internal you have to use C++ too, you are lost in this whole programming stuff.

Just learn C++, Harder but useful. You can do whatever you want once you get it

Customer
    You can make an aimbot and wh with JUST c++ but you probably won't get most of it. You will still need a basic knowledge of ASM to get most of the stuff you need (offsets etc) And c# is like visual basic net, nothing like c++. If you really want to learn this stuff, don't ask everywhere. Just read some online books, proper books of course and avoid that thenewboston crap. You will get little knowledge out of it. Sure he explains what they do, but it's only explained what they do for that whole project, not all of their possibility's. If you really want to make a proper cheat, you will need c++ (ofc) and ASM (Trust me, you'll need this shit) It doesn't matter how hard it is to learn it, if you stick to learning it and you don't get distracted you'll be fine. Oh and if you have time learn DirectX for the good stuff like menu overlays and sexy chams