Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

UAC3 how to bypass.

Hello, after TZAC ( here and here ) it is the UAC time.

I don't care to much about this anticheat as our cheat bypassed it with 10 minutes the same day that a BETA UAC3 software was released years ago, so here you go some infos for the "coders" who can actually _CODE_ ( note that anticheat is probably the worst ever coded after libra ).

lets start with the scan functions that UAC3 uses.

UAC3 likes to hit cheat modules based on signatures ( mainly text signatures ), like you would have noticied, you get randomly a message from UAC saying that a definition file for "game" is available, basicly these definitions files are the MD5/modules scans encrypted into a file ( it just reads its contents and decrypts the scans on memory ).

To bypass it you can just hook ModuleFirst/ModuleNext32 and once it hit your cheat module return a API error or just switch it to the next module so uac don't noticie any cheat module loaded and it will not be able to scan it as it is a fail anticheat.

UAC3 also scans files in some obvious directories such like the game folder, to bypass that lame check just avoid to save your cheat files into such folders.

UAC Screenshot function's;

UAC3 uses two different screenshot methods:

The first one is the SendInput with a VK_SNAPSHOT as parameter, if you don't understand what this means: UAC just emulates the windows print screen, YES IT DOES THAT ( Sorry but it is so funny as it shows clearly the zero coding skill of that coder ).

The second one is the CreateCompatibleBitmap which is only used if you did selected the "Remove freeze lag" option from the UAC3 settings and it is the cause of the "black screenshots" when using Antialiasing ingame.

UAC3 Hardware id stuff ( for people previously banned on UAC3 due of using crap cheats, ops ops ):

UAC retrives your hardcoded harddrive serial ( NOTE: not the serial number which changes when you format your system ), to bypass this just use PBDOWNFORCE found able on internet by googling it ( you would get pb banned for using it so be aware and test it for a few days before using it on your real GUID ).

How does UAC retrives my hardcoded serial number? Simple, with DeviceIoControl Windows API, hook that api and spoof your serial number or just return a error when trying to get your serial number, easy as it.

So, on order to bypass it:

Avoid save cheat files into obvious folders

Hide your module from PEB if you can't just go with other methods ( probably ur just a beginner, so the PEB unlink method is the easiest one for you )

Bypass the lame screenshot method, which is clearly as easy as drink some coffee.

Profit.

Be free to ask for help if you need any, i'm open to give you my help.

Said that, crap ac is crap.
    We currently supports:

PunkBuster | VAC3 | EasyAntiCheat 3 | ESLWireAC | TZAC V2 | CMN3 | UAC3 | Libra3 | SGLAC | AltPUG | CGAC | Paladin CEVO and more.

Check our daily cheats status HERE.

Get your Subscription HERE.

www.Deadc0deshop.net the safest way to cheat on online games.

Best Regards, Deadc0de-Shop Admin.

DDoS attack?

So if i get it we just have to run the hacks and then run UAC and nothing more like we do on TZAC x)

Quote Originally Posted by mr0 View Post
    So if i get it we just have to run the hacks and then run UAC and nothing more like we do on TZAC x)
    It is the programming section, he gave a tutorial on how someone can bypass UAC, with some knowledge of hooking.

You are talking about the cheat's manual with UAC3. Click HERE.

Small Question. Do you guys think UAC is going to detect an Autohotkey-Script as an cheat? I was bored and wrote a really simple Autohotkey "rapidfire" Script. Iff you like ill post the Source code. Its REALLY REALLY simple tho :P

Quote Originally Posted by imonfire View Post
    Small Question. Do you guys think UAC is going to detect an Autohotkey-Script as an cheat? I was bored and wrote a really simple Autohotkey "rapidfire" Script. Iff you like ill post the Source code. Its REALLY REALLY simple tho :P
    I am almost sure in it. Why don't you write a simple program which only does

Code:
    mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP,0,0,0,0);	
    Sleep(int);
    mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN,0,0,0,0);
    ?

Well about that, I've made my own one which is for "XBUTTON1" @40ms if you need it just pm me and i'll send u the source code or the .exe if you don't know how to use it.

Guys I'm looking forward for UAC4 when is it comming ? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Monks View Post
    Guys I'm looking forward for UAC4 when is it comming ? O_O
    next 10 years.
    We currently supports:

PunkBuster | VAC3 | EasyAntiCheat 3 | ESLWireAC | TZAC V2 | CMN3 | UAC3 | Libra3 | SGLAC | AltPUG | CGAC | Paladin CEVO and more.

Check our daily cheats status HERE.

Get your Subscription HERE.

www.Deadc0deshop.net the safest way to cheat on online games.

Best Regards, Deadc0de-Shop Admin.

DDoS attack?

Quote Originally Posted by #DC View Post
    next 10 years.

Hahaha Made my day! Exactly what i was thinking.

Well, I don't have this basic hooking knowledge, but I really need it. Can somebody help me to spoof my serial number with this hooking thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by marren4 View Post
    Well, I don't have this basic hooking knowledge, but I really need it. Can somebody help me to spoof my serial number with this hooking thingy?
    http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/an...id-bypass.html

I hope you know that it is better to figure everything out by yourself instead of starting to copy some sources. ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast